So you rely on your MacBook to work. Make sure you make the most of the best MacBook accessories for your 2022 workflow.
Do you use a MacBook to work? Even if it’s a powerful machine, pairing it with the right accessories can kick-start your workflow and take productivity to the next level. And this is where the best gadgets and accessories for MacBooks come to work in 2022.
Related: Enhance your home office in May with these great gadgets and accessories
If you’re using your MacBook as part of a larger working setup, check out the Moshi Symbus Compact USB-C Dock. It connects your MacBook to an HDMI monitor and lots of peripherals.
Or, if you want to fool your MacBook for better work on the go, consider the SideTrak Swivel. It gives your Apple laptop a second, easily portable screen.
Set your MacBook to success with these gadgets and accessories.
1. The Moshi Symbus USB-C Compact Dock enhances your MacBook by connecting it to an HDMI monitor, USB peripherals and wired internet.
Your MacBook becomes so customizable with Moshi Symbus compact USB-C docking station. It is a compact USB-C 5 in 1 docking station. The 4K 30Hz HDMI output, meanwhile, provides the more realistic picture needed to watch high-speed motion.
Get it for $ 149.95 on the official website.
2. The GOOD WILHELM Friedrich Classic MacBook Sleeve protects your 14 ″ and 16 ″ MacBooks with a wide main compartment.
Securing your MacBooks with GOOD WILHELM Friedrich Classic MacBook Sleeve is good for your workflow because it is suitable for both 14 16 and 16 ″ MacBooks. Best of all, thanks to its clever design, it ensures that your 2 laptops will never have direct contact.
Get it for about $ 155 on the official website.
3. The Satechi USB-C hybrid multi-port adapter increases your MacBook’s workspace with a built-in SSD cover to increase memory capacity.
Every workflow needs storage. And the Satechi USB-C Hybrid Multiport Adapter provides a lot. It perfectly combines an external drive and a USB-C hub, thanks to which you get more functions from 1 device. This makes it one of the best gadgets and accessories for the MacBook to work with.
Get it for $ 89.99 on the official website.
4. The SideTrak Swivel Full HD portable monitor gives you more screen space, making your MacBook more efficient.
Increase your productivity on your MacBook with the SideTrak portable swivel Full HD monitor. It gives you a second screen that allows you to see more work at once, and even rotates up to 360 °. Lightweight, great for work on the go.
Get it for $ 329.99
5. The Native Union Belt Cable Pro USB-C upgrades your MacBook cable to one that is more durable and supports charging up to 100 W.
If your MacBook charging cable wears out a bit, consider upgrading to Native Union Belt Cable Pro USB-C. It supports up to 100 W for fast charging and thanks to the genuine leather strap it does not get tangled.
Get it for $ 34.99 on the official website.
6. The JOKItech aluminum vertical laptop stand keeps your MacBook up and running when you need more desk space to work with.
You may not always need your MacBook. If not, save it to Aluminum vertical laptop stand JOKItech. It saves space and minimizes clutter, which helps you work faster. For this reason, it is one of the best gadgets and accessories for the MacBook for work.
Get it for $ 19.99 on Amazon.
7. The ElevationLab ElevationHub power adapter for MacBook keeps your cables tightly wrapped and even provides you with an SD card reader.
Get excellent cable management with the ElevationLab ElevationHub Power Adapter for MacBook. Your cords won’t fall out of his system. It then fits into your MacBook charger and gives you SD and USB ports without a dongle.
Get it for $ 39.95 on the official website.
8. The Woolnut leather case for MacBook is tailor-made for each Macbook model, ensuring an ideal fit and offering better protection.
You won’t have to worry about your MacBook falling out of its case when it’s a Woolnut Leather Sleeve for MacBook. It fits snugly into any MacBook model and protects your notebook with a felt woolen and leatherette exterior. In addition, the open end allows you to charge the computer in a case.
Get it for about $ 99 on the official website.
9. The Native Union Rise laptop stand has an origami-like composition and raises your laptop to a 20 ° angle, improving your working position.
Keep your MacBook in the right position for working with the Native Union Rise laptop stand. This folding stand lifts your notebook to an angle of 20 °, thus reducing strain on the neck and shoulders. It also prevents your MacBook from overheating, making it one of the best gadgets and accessories for your MacBook.
Get it for $ 29.99 on the official website.
10. The Dagne Dover Dakota Neoprene Backpack is waterproof, has plenty of room for essentials and boasts a recycled polyester liner.
Carry your laptop to work, to the gym and to a place with a Dagne Dover Dakota neoprene backpack. It resists water and offers plenty of space for essentials such as shoes, keys and other MacBook accessories. The recycled polyester liner makes it a sustainable choice.
Get it for $ 145 on the official website.
Upgrade your workflow with these great MacBook gadgets and accessories for work. What’s your favorite MacBook accessory? Let us know in the comments.
Want more news, reviews and guides from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our Curated Stories. We publish 3 new stories every day, so follow us to stay in the picture!
The Flow Daily Digest gadget highlights and researches the latest technology trends to keep you informed. Do you want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜