Barcelona’s Ousmane Dembele was added to Bayern Munich’s transfer list this summer.
The Bundesliga champions want to sign a new striker – someone who can make a difference in the attack – and Sky Germany last week they announced that they were interested in Sadio Mane from Liverpool.
Sky Sports News learned that Dembele is another interesting player and the first contact has already taken place between the club and its representatives.
The 24-year-old French national team can talk to foreign clubs, his contract in Barcelona expires at the end of next month, and Bayern has been an admirer of it since his days in Borussia Dortmund.
He is a dangerous man in one-on-one situations and can score goals from the wing because he has been called the “king of assists” in the Spanish press this season.
Barca negotiated a new contract for Dembele, but Sky Sports News it was said that the club is currently having problems submitting a competitive offer.
The Catalan giants have asked him to wait until the end of the season to build better, but the player is also expected to decide on his future and Bayern’s interest could be decisive.
It is clear that Bayern believes that he can become one of the world’s best players in Germany and wants to prove that a player can win the Golden Ball when he is in the club, for which Dembele would receive a bonus clause in the contract.
Bayern would also have more funds available to include in the deal, as Dembele would not charge any transfer fees, while Mane remains under contract for next year in Liverpool and his current club is trying to sign a new long-term deal with him.
Mane said this week that he remains “happy” at the club as he prepares for the FA Cup final against Chelsea, before the two Premier League final matches, and then for the Champions League final against Real Madrid.
Bayern also watches Atletico Madrid striker Joao Felix. Sky Sports News he understands, but after the four years he has until the end of his contract in the Spanish capital, he would charge a substantial fee.
Lukaku distances himself from the agent’s claim that he wants talks about the future
Romelu Lukaku distanced himself from his agent’s claim that the attacker wanted to negotiate with Chelsea this summer about his future at the club.
Lukaku joined Chelsea in a club record record of £ 97.5 million from Inter Milan at the start of the season, but has had a hard time defending his big prize.
The 29-year-old was hampered by illness, injury and lack of form, which resulted in he scoring just 15 goals for the Blues this season in 42 games in all competitions.
Lukaku gave a controversial interview The sky in Italy in December, in which he questioned Chelsea head coach Thomas Tuchel’s tactics and raised prospects of returning to Inter.
Since then, the striker often finds himself on the bench, Tuchel prefers Kaie Havertz as his nine, although Lukaku has found form in the last week by scoring three goals in the last two Blues games.
Watch the summer transfer window with Sky Sports
Who will be on the move this summer when the transfer window opens on June 10 and closes on September 1 at 11 p.m.?
Keep up to date with all the latest news on transfers and rumors in our dedicated Transfer Center Blog on Sky Sports“Digital platforms. You can also catch up on inputs, outputs and analyzes Sky Sports News.